1. These Conditions of Sale, hereinafter referred to as "Terms" govern all contractual relationships between Bogaleco.com and its customers, and are intended to define the rights and obligations of the parties in connection with the sale products online.
2. Privacy: Bogaleco.com undertakes to treat all personal data provided by its clients as confidential.
3. Security of payment: all transactions made by credit card and banking online (via Internet) are made on secure payment pages with SSL encryption.
1. All offers are without obligation and indication.
2. The conclusion of the contract intervenes only insofar Bogaleco.com confirms acceptance of the order. Unless otherwise stated, Bogaleco.com reserves the right to refuse an order or to set certain conditions for delivery. If the on-line order is not received by Bogaleco.com, especially for technical reasons, the contract can not be considered concluded.
Bogaleco.com guarantees the quality of its merchandise. Wood offered are real driftwood or recovery of worked wood naturally without chemical treatment by us or by any other service.
The weights given in the data sheets correspond to the total gross weight of the package sent (weight of the goods and packaging) knowing that the package weight from 20 grams to 500 grams (depending on the amount of driftwood ordered) .dropoff window
In some cases, the color of driftwood sold in the different categories of our online store may vary when driftwood are wet or in the original essence of said timber.
Unless otherwise stated, prices shown online include VAT and excluding shipping costs. Shipping fees are indicated by articles.
We reserve the right to choose the mode of transport and the most appropriate packaging.
1. The delivery times mentioned are to be considered as indicative.
2. The goods are delivered by DHL or other delivery service if required.
3. Bogaleco.com can not be held responsible for any delay during delivery by post or other transportation.
4. In case of non-delivery (loss, theft, damage), only the transport service be held responsible. The customer is responsible to make the necessary claims for loss, theft or deterioration of the package and its merchandise from the Post Office or other delivery service.
5. The receiving client of any order is responsible for the delivery and reception in perfect condition of the contract subject merchandise. Under Articles 103 to 105 of the Commercial Code, the recipient will not be entitled to any claim in case of damage of delivery if specific reserves (indicating the nature of the observed disorders) are not mentioned on the receipt (delivery) of the carrier.
6. "Bogaleco.com" undertakes to provide all the evidence necessary to the success of the claim and, in due time.
1. Complaints about delivery shall be made in writing within seven days of receipt of the goods by the buyer. After this period, if the buyer is negligent, the order will be delivered in accordance with the contract.
2. To the extent that claims are made on time and that the products delivered do not conform in kind or quality specification stated on the order form, we are the only ones who can decide, after returning the goods if we make a new delivery (free, costs for free) or we will refund the buyer. Our responsibility is not engaged especially in cases of solicitation damages.
3. A Return Merchandise must take place within 7 days after the complaint and consent of the seller.
4. For any return by the buyer and the agreement of the seller, will be deducted from the total refund for products returned shipping costs related to the order.
5. All goods have undergone processing (cutting, assembly, etc.) by our services and any goods produced on request may be refused or returned by the customer upon receipt except in case of theft or breakage during transport justified by the presence of reservations expressed by client recipient on the delivery note. In this case, the customer will have to respect the complaint procedure specified in paragraph "F. Delivery" of these general conditions of sale. When appropriate, the order will not be reimbursed by us.
1. Unless otherwise indicated on the invoice, all orders must be paid in full prior to delivery of the products.
2. All judicial and extrajudicial collection costs incurred by the purchaser. The extrajudicial costs represent at least 15 per cent of the principal amount outstanding, albeit with a minimum of 250 euros imposed and are payable without special assignment from the moment we sent the money owing to a third party for collection.
1. In the event of non-payment of an amount or interruption of payment, and to the extent where there are reasonable grounds to believe that the buyer does not meet its commitments once the conclusion of the actual contract of sale the buyer shall, at our first request, to pay in advance or provide a guarantee of payment. If the buyer is unable to fulfill this obligation, we will consider this failure as a breach of its obligations and will be entitled to cancel the contract in whole or in part, without having to provide proof of non -Execution the contract or seek justice. In this case, we are entitled to claim damages in an amount at least equal to that payable by the purchaser under the terms of this contract.
2. All products already delivered or to be delivered remain our property until all our vis-Ã -vis the purchaser claims, present or future is resolved. If the buyer does not fulfill its commitments under the contract, we reserve the right to return the goods without having to provide any evidence of non-performance. In this case, the contract will be canceled immediately, requiring no judicial intervention and that do not affect our right to compensation.
3. To the extent that the return of outstanding products is required, Bogaleco.com has the right to return to the buyer (not having fulfilled its obligation of payment) the goods "technically identical" to that required. By "technically identical" agreed products with the same specifications as the products sold online and may be resold by Bogaleco.com.
1. All our contracts are exclusively governed by French law.
2. Any dispute shall be referred to the place of competent jurisdiction of the city in which we are entitled to bring an action, in other words before the court that, in the absence of this provision, would have jurisdiction over the dispute.
The information requested from the customer is required to process and execution of the order. Data files remain internal Bogaleco.com and anyone has a right to access and rectify information concerning this in accordance with the Data Protection Act of 6 January 1978.
Any special order (product order with specific characteristics laid down by the customer upon request) products have undergone conversions to meet customer demand (cutouts, custom assembly, specific achievements, etc.) will be the subject of a refund or an exchange following a customer complaint.
Accordingly, any quotes acceptance by a customer offered by email or fax will be considered final upon payment in full of the order and will not be subject to a claim. Any order acceptance Bogaleco.com agrees to comply with the measures and other features chosen by the customer. The client can request a product photo will be sent to him.
VAT not applicable, Art. 293 B of the CGI